Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iskratel innbox configuration

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kappa387

kappa387

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:08 AM

Hello

I have Iskratel Innbox v50u router and need to configure it since I couldn't do it by myself.

I have xDSL internet. I followed the guide but didn't find some options like WAN and VPI/VCI.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 AM

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:25 AM

The X in xDSL is a wildcard. What kind of DSL is it? ADSL? HDSL? VDSL? What guide did you fallow? Who is your ISP?

Also, what are you trying to configure it to do? Just get online?

#3 kappa387

kappa387
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:40 AM

Adsl it is. ISP is Logosoft from Bosnia.
Yes need to get the web going and wireless

I found some guides on the web.

Edited by kappa387, 29 July 2016 - 10:41 AM.

#4 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:14 AM

What guide? Can you provide a link? Was it this one? Also, what error or issue do you get when trying to get online? 

#5 kappa387

kappa387
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

https://www.connectplay.co.nz/sites/default/files/V50-U%20NZ%20Config%20Guide.pdf

This one. Actually cant connect. Troubleshooter retrurn that modem or cable isnt properly configured.

I setup my isp user and pass in the panel but it says connecting. Router diagnosis return so many fails regard isp connection could not be made, gateway etc

Gateway is defined with 192.168.1.1

Edited by kappa387, 29 July 2016 - 11:22 AM.

#6 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:20 PM

I would suggest contacting your ISP and seeing what support you can get from them. I can help with the wireless and other settings but first you have to get online and they are the only ones who can confirm those settings. You mention you have a modem, so not even sure if you should be setting the router to do the PPP handshake. I tried searching their support site but the language barrier is too great. Maybe someone else can help that has more experience with ADSL. Good luck. 

Edited by Trikein, 29 July 2016 - 12:21 PM.

#7 kappa387

kappa387
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:28 PM

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users