Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Panasonic Photofunstudio

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sheffbigian

sheffbigian

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:17 AM

Hi everyone, new member here.

Been using this software for about five years as it came with the camera, (Lumix FZ 38).  Never had a problem with it until recently.

Whenever I select a folder, be-it new or otherwise, it crashes.  Tried fooling it, deleting folders, renaming them, etc but still no effect. 

Uninstalled the program completely and re-installed it a couple of times, same problem.

It's version 4.0 and newer versions are available, latest one will be Sep. this year @ £18.98 apparently, according to Panasonic.

I'm just worried the new version might not work with the same problem as the old version?

I'm running XP by the way, and yes, I know it's not supported!

All I need from photo software is to be able to resize photos and to crop where necessary.  Nothing fancy and nothing expensive.  Anyone any ideas.

All help very much appreciated.

Ian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,204 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

I use Irfanview:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Top 5 things that never get done: