Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chrome is not able to connect to Internet.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nadeem16

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:14 AM

Hi Friends.
From yesterday I m not able to connect to intrnet through google chrome..the error message is

yesterday I found an extension in chrome named Dealz which was not disable type ie isntall by enterprise policy..Any way i tried to remove it by anti malware byte softawre..but no  luck instead the chrome was unable to connect to internet..same msg again and again..tried many thing:but no help
1.uninstall antimalware,
2.unistall chrome
3.deleted chrome folder from appdata/ local/googgle,then installing chrome mainy times bt no luck.
4.in chrome advance setting/lan setting/...tried all possible things in proxy setting option

5.install many anti virus/malware software but no help

what to do??my only browser working is Firefox...chrome n EI is bleeped up.

plz help.

PS:downloaded two new webbrowser...same problem

Edited by Nadeem16, 29 July 2016 - 06:31 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nadeem16

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 07:13 AM

Plz somebody help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users