Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just Saying "howdy"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sonny1946

Sonny1946

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:35 AM

:thumbsup: Hi folks,

Just a hairy legged ol' truck driver from Arizona here. Been messin' with these computers for a few years, built this one myself, but they still baffle the hell outa me some times. My wife has a store bought she works the market on and I'm her computer geek. A friend of mine and I have a saying "Wish I understood everything I know about computers". When I run into trouble I go looking for answers in places like here or anywhere else I can get information and try and fix it myself. I really hate to pay someone to do something I could do myself. I still have a lot to learn but how knows maybe I can hepl someone with a problem I've already run into.

Back-acha, be safe
Sonny
[i] :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 AM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:23 AM

Welcome to BC, a great user community. Computing is very complex, and more so each year, as we ask it to do more and more tasks, after 25 years of development. Because of this complexity, no one can possibly know everything.
Here at BC, users count on one another for help in areas they know little about, and in return, try to help others by sharing their knowledge.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users