- Random slowing down of computer caused by random 100% disk usage.
- Inability to update/install windows or drivers
- Random disconnections from my wireless (TP-Link adapter) In fact it happened while I was typing this and lost everything I was typing
- Everything running in 32-bit
- My anti-virus (360 total security) changed my DNS due to it being malicious
- After running MiniToolBox, the log told me my hosts were 127.0.0.1 down.baidu2016.com and 127.0.0.1 123.sogou.com and looking into them told me they were adware, but I'm not encountering any problems like adware?
- No antivirus software I've tried detects it (Anti-malware bytes, total 360 security, avast free, and another I can't remember the name of)
- Total security told me sysWOW64 (the file in whole) tried to change my startup password.
Edited by Queen-Evie, 29 July 2016 - 12:32 PM.
moved from Malware Removal Logs to Am I Infected. Required logs for MRL not posted.