Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello World

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Samowl

Samowl

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:22 PM

After Googling to fix some of my PC problems, I found many helpful posts from the Bleeping Computer community, and that's what brought me here! :)

Well anyways just wanted to make a quick introduction. I'm a recent Computer Science graduate aspiring to become a fullstack web developer, and I look forward to contributing to the Bleeping Computer community! :D

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:35 PM

Hi, :welcome: Welcome to BC Community. Please follow quietman7 on next post.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

#3 CKing123

CKing123

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2016 - 07:53 PM

Hello Samowl and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer community :)

You being a web developer and setting the title as Hello World, I see what you did there :wink:

If I am helping you and I don't respond within 2 days, feel free to send me a PM

Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst 

Github | Keybase

#4 Samowl

Samowl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:06 PM

Lol thanks CKing! Thanks Liam

After learning to code, everything in life can be seen as objects, and life itself can be seen as a very real VR experience haha ;)

And I just love the idea of "hello world", because that is actually so true; technology is allowing us to connect the world and build a form of collective hive-mind in the virtual cloud, a new abstract layer of the collective inner-world for humanity and mankind to discover and crack it's potential, by hacking our own subjective experience lol. It's exciting! I'm passionate about using technology to build a better world.

Edited by Samowl, 27 July 2016 - 08:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users