Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need advice on what to upgrade?!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ryan_3333

Ryan_3333

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:37 AM

Hi there

So I've got an 6 or 7 year old pc and im considering upgrading some parts as i came from console and want to start playing games on my pc(like CS GO and Garry's mod etc.)

here is my pc specs.

Processor:    Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz

RAM:            2.00GB

32-bit OS

Nvidia GeForce GT 240

and at the moment i play CS GO on the lowest setting.

i would just like to know what you guys think i should upgrade to get "the best" for what i have.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 PM

Posted 27 July 2016 - 11:22 AM

Thats very old pc. You really need upgrade all part. Tell me how much budget you can spend i will show you good pc.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users