Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

After I replace the motherboard, some problems occur..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Taylorrrr

Taylorrrr

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 AM

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:22 AM

Recently I replace the mb of my laptop, but has problems to the video processor.I am attaching photos and I also tried using an external monitor. 

It's Asus ET2012E. 

Besides, it lights up but after five or ten minutes the lines appear as photos sent. 

Is there anybody who can give me some advice?

MlYG9A7jLZMf9cod-s-.png TjRtpWBgtaeLLd9G-s-.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Taylorrrr

Taylorrrr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:24 AM

Please help. I don't know what to do now.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,689 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 27 July 2016 - 09:21 AM

Does this happen when you boot into Safe Mode?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 nkim5252

nkim5252

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:19 AM

Oh gosh, that looks like quite piece of work. Could you explain why you replaced the motherboard and the issues that you've had prior to replacing it? It would greatly help everyone so we can assess the situation further. Upon research of this model, this computer is running on integrated (not dedicated graphics).

Would you happen to know if the built in display is directly associated with the display port or is it built in to the motherboard? Did you make sure the connection between your motherboard and the display was securely in? How is the display connected to the motherboard? Have you checked to make sure you have seated the CPU properly?

Does this issue happen to occur during the boot process?

Edited by nkim5252, 30 July 2016 - 01:20 AM.

#5 Taylorrrr

Taylorrrr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2016 - 01:43 AM

Does this happen when you boot into Safe Mode?

Yes.

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,689 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:34 AM

What is the model of this ASUS computer?

Safe Mode uses a limited number of drivers and applications.  The graphics driver used in Safe Mode is a native Windows driver, not the driver that came with the computer.  If the problem is driver related it usually will run properly in Safe Mode.  Since the problem persists even in Safe Mode, it appears that you may have a problem with the integrated graphics on the motherboard.  The majority of laptops/notebooks come with integrated graphics on the motherboard.  But there are some that have replaceable or upgradeable graphics cards.  Once I know what the model of this ASUS I can determine if this is the case.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#7 Taylorrrr

Taylorrrr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:23 AM

What is the model of this ASUS computer?

Safe Mode uses a limited number of drivers and applications.  The graphics driver used in Safe Mode is a native Windows driver, not the driver that came with the computer.  If the problem is driver related it usually will run properly in Safe Mode.  Since the problem persists even in Safe Mode, it appears that you may have a problem with the integrated graphics on the motherboard.  The majority of laptops/notebooks come with integrated graphics on the motherboard.  But there are some that have replaceable or upgradeable graphics cards.  Once I know what the model of this ASUS I can determine if this is the case.

It's Asus ET2012E.

#8 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,689 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:50 AM

I will be out of town till late this afternoon.  I'll look into this when I get back and get back to you.

You don't need to quote my posts. :thumbup2:

#9 Taylorrrr

Taylorrrr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:08 PM

Thank you.

Looking forward to your suggestion. :thumbup2:

#10 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,364 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

Hi,
Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download. 

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy9_zps2d9cdedc.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy7_zpsfa02105f.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy3_zps1791b093.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users