Hey there and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
Start Internet Explorer.
From the Internet Explorer Tools menu, choose Internet Options.
Click the Security tab, and then click the Internet icon.
Click the Custom Level
button and verify the settings as follows:
- Under Download signed ActiveX controls, select Enable.
- Under Download unsigned ActiveX controls, select Prompt.
- Under Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe, select Prompt.
- Under Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins, select Enable.
- Under Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting, select Enable.
- Select Medium
(or a lower setting) from the Reset to drop-down list, click Reset, and then click Yes.
Reboot and see if the problem is resolved.
You might like to turn off the Smooth Scrolling
feature, this is know to fix the problem.
Follow the steps for your version of Internet Explorer.
1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, clear the Use Smooth Scrolling check box.
3. Click OK, and then quit Internet Explorer.
Also, Verify that activex is turned on:
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options dialog box, click Security.
4. Click Default Level.
5. Click OK.
You can read more here:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308260
Edited by D-Trojanator, 14 August 2006 - 01:29 PM.