PC Specs (because it's necessary):
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® G620 2.60 GHz Dual-Core
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 1024MB DDR3
- RAM: 4 GB of DDR3 RAM
- PSU: Free Silent 500W Power Supply
- Motherboard: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0
I was looking through HW Monitor and I saw that both of my CPU clocks are running at 1995 MHz rather than my actual CPU's speed.
I'm not good with hardware so correct me if I'm wrong.
Intel SpeedStep is disabled in BIOS and Power Saving Plan is on High Performance. Task Manager shows that the CPU is running at 2.59 GHz (2.60) but HWMonitor shows that instead.