My name is polskamachina and I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal Forum. I will be helping you with your malware issues.
What follows below are some ground rules for this forum.
I will reply as soon as possible (typically within 24-48 hours). In turn, I ask that you please respond within 72 hours. If you know you will be away longer than that, please let me know. I am in California at GMT-7 hours (Pacific Standard Time). If I do not respond to you within 48 hours, feel free to send me a private message.
Some points for you to keep in mind:
- Do NOT run any tools unless instructed to do so.
- We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine. Running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, cause unforeseen damage, or system instability.
- Do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
- I cannot see your computer. Periodically update me on the condition of your computer, and provide as much detail as you can in every post.
- Once things seem to be working again, please do not abandon the thread. I will give an "all-clean" message at the very end.
- NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planned. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a flash drive, anywhere except on the computer.
- NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.
Please give me some time to review your situation and I will get back to you with further instructions.
In the meantime, please tell me some more specifics about the way your computer is or isn't functioning?
- Can you boot to normal mode and if so, can you run any programs?
Edited by polskamachina, 30 July 2016 - 12:08 AM.