Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Picture transform - help needed :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AWS_Technical

AWS_Technical

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 25 July 2016 - 08:10 AM

Hello,

I have the following problem. I need to change some photographed pictures into let say symbols. I have an example here how it should look like:

Photo:

Photo.jpg

Symbol:

Symbol.jpg

Is there any program for this? I hope that someone can give me advice how is the best way to do it. Thank you all in advance smile.png

P.S.
I have tried to make a sketch photo in PS and then tried to vectorized the image but the result is not the same. In the end it is just photo transformed into sketched photo.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 safetydang

safetydang

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 30 July 2016 - 12:15 AM

Hi!

Long time lurker! Finally got around to registering. Here is what I found:

This is very similar to how I would do it as well. I use Photoshop, but steps are very similar. 

Edited by safetydang, 30 July 2016 - 12:15 AM.

#3 AWS_Technical

AWS_Technical
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:14 AM

Hi!

Long time lurker! Finally got around to registering. Here is what I found:

This is very similar to how I would do it as well. I use Photoshop, but steps are very similar. 

Thank you a lot ;) This seams something what I am looking for ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users