Sorry about the title, I meant GPU fan speed.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® G620 2.60 GHz Dual-Core
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GT610 1024MB DDR3
- RAM: 4 GB of DDR3 RAM
- PSU: Free Silent 500W Power Supply
- Motherboard: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0
I have gotten MSI Afterburner to adjust the fan speed of my GPU from the default (45%) to 60%. But every reboot it resets back to 45%.
Is there a way I can set it to lock the fan speed at 60%?
Edited by ScarXL, 25 July 2016 - 05:47 AM.