Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

RRAS with nat and vpn local lan client no internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rabz

rabz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:58 AM

Hello my problem is with Server 2012 R2 RRAS . When i configure rras with only nat options lan clients get internet and when i setup rras with nat+vpn lan client can not connect to internet. Server uses fresh install. Server run also DNS,DHCP, IIS. Server has 2 nics -  WAN + LAN. Wan uses ISP DHCP IP what is static and LAN adapter configured to static ip for DHCP server (192.168.0.1  255.255.255.0 no getaway). Server and Clients uses only local DNS server. Lan clients pcs show ipv4 connection has internet howewer can not open any page with RRAS NAT+VPN configuration. When i ping on lan pc-s any webpage - could not find the host or wan ip aadres says ping request timed out. i Can ping another webpage ip-s. DNS server uses WAN ip only. When rras enabled can not open my homepage what uses WAN ip. What is wrong ? Sorry for bad english.

Edited by rabz, 24 July 2016 - 08:59 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rabz

rabz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 29 July 2016 - 01:45 PM

Problem fixed. Disabled on Lan adapter firewall and now get lan clients internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users