Adware Cleaner Scan.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Scan button.
- When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
- Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save it on your desktop.
- Shut down your anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software now to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, right-click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the JRT log.
Adware Removal Tool Scan.
Download Adware removal tool to your desktop, right click the icon and select Run as Administrator.
Hit next make sure to leave all items checked, for removal.
The Program will close all open programs to complete the removal, so save any work and hit OK. Then hit OK after the removal process is complete, thenOK again to finish up. Post log generated by tool.
Please download Zhp Cleaner to your desktop. Right Click the icon and select run as administrator.
2. Once you have started the program, you will need to click the scanner button.
The program will close all open browsers!
3. Once the scan is completed, the you will want to click the Repair button.
At the end of the process you may be asked to reboot your machine. After you reboot a report will open on your desktop.
Copy and paste the report here in your next reply.
Run a full scan with Zemana AntiMalware!
Install and select deep scan.
Remove any infections found.
Then click on the icon in the pic below.
Double click on the scan log, copy and paste here in your reply
- Please download NoBot.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Right Click Run As Administrator.
- Then click the scan button.
- Allow completion.
- Then hit file button.
- Scan Logs.
- Double click the log and post it here.