- Looked for answers before posting, didn't see them posted anywhere -
- If I auto upgrade I can rollback within 30 days using a start menu option (I forget exactly which option) but is there a way to manually roll back after that? (Currently running win7 Pro).
- If I upgrade free, then roll back, can I later re-upgrade again free since its already on my computer?
- After July 29th (or whatever date), will they still offer online upgrading even though it will cost $$$?
- If I wanted to run dual boot win7/win10, wjhat's the easiest way to do this without also needing (buying?) a new key for the second windows installation?
I want to take advantage of the free upgrade but I'm not really ready to actually work in win10 yet. So any tips on taking advantage of the free upgrade now but actually taking advantage of it later would be helpful.
I'd clone my drive and upgrade just one drive for free, but that costs almost as much as win10 will cost retail and I'm allergic to unnecessary work.
Apologies for the long post, any answers to any parts would be helpful. Otherwise, I'd be tempted just to wait to upgrade.