Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange problem on PC when gaming

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gaslight12001

gaslight12001

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2016 - 05:16 AM

Hey everyone first post here.
I have a strange fault on my PC. When I'm playing a game after half an hour on average I get a strange motion blur and my game slows down ie there's a delay in me moving the mouse and the character moving.
I tried in 4K and in 1080 and it's the same.
I have an predator x34 monitor at first I thought it was this but it's the same on another monitor.
I have a great PC i7 chip and a gtx 1080 card this was happening with my two previous cards as well.
This happens on steam games as well as games I've installed via disks.
Ive checked my drive that the games are on for errors and there is none.
I can't work this out at all, any advice I'd appreciate it a lot thank you for taking the time to read this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users