Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:57 AM
Since I moved out to a new house I do not have internet, so I use my network monthly bundles, and I did not have the problem I am going to explain before.
First of all I charged my bundle to do some work and I noticed after 30 min from recharging it and sitting on my computer using my mobile as hotspot, 50% of my monthly bundle is used which is about 3,5 gb used in just 30min which should have stayed with me for 2 weeks.
I tried to check what is using it but cant find an answer, also I have utorrent installed so I suppose it is a malware.
I have tried running many scans using, malwarebyte, Iexplorer, tpskiller, zemana, adwcleaner and nothing was fetched.
Also I completely wipe my laptop and installed a new version of windows 8.1
Also when I open my hotspot in the first sec 8mb consumed, so I cannot let my pc online.
Hope this gives enough info about my problem