Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mostafa145269

Mostafa145269

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:31 AM

Since I moved out to a new house I do not have internet, so I use my network monthly bundles, and I did not have the problem I am going to explain before.
First of all I charged my bundle to do some work and I noticed after 30 min from recharging it and sitting on my computer using my mobile as hotspot, 50% of my monthly bundle is used which is about 3,5 gb used in just 30min which should have stayed with me for 2 weeks.
I tried to check what is using it but cant find an answer, also I have utorrent installed so I suppose it is a malware.
I have tried running many scans using, malwarebyte, Iexplorer, tpskiller, zemana, adwcleaner and nothing was fetched.
Also I completely wipe my laptop and installed a new version of windows 8.1
Also when I open my hotspot in the first sec 8mb consumed, so I cannot let my pc online.
Hope this gives enough info about my problem and also hope I am not posting this in the wrong section

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mostafa145269

Mostafa145269
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:56 AM

Please close this as I found the right place to post it, sorrg but browsing from my mobile is hard for this site.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:09 PM

Closed per request since new topic has been posted in Am I Infected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users