Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Constantly and randomly disconnecting from the internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ceoff

ceoff

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 PM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:07 AM

Hey there. I recently reinstalled Windows, and ever since then I've been randomly disconnecting from the internet, often well playing LoL. I have no idea where to even start with this. I've tried different adapters, changing power settings, and anything else I've found but nothing works.

It'd mean a lot if someone could help me out.

Thanks.

Note: Only way I reconnect is disconnecting my adapter then reconnecting.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sweedishfish

sweedishfish

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:09 PM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:00 PM

Try updating your network card to see if its going to work. Fallow these steps below;

Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings (on the left) > select your Wifi and right click > Properties > select your IPv4 and hit "Configure" > Driver tab > Update Driver > Search Automatically...

If the option above doesn't work, try updating your drives manually by going to manufactures' website. If this method doesn't work either, I'd check the route's firmware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users