Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HELP i need help on my questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Razor433

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Local time:06:17 AM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:41 AM

i have  lenovo s2030 netbook and i want to know if i can run call of duty world at war on the lowest settings.

i have these specs:

2 gb ram

intel hd graphics mobile

intel celeron 2.16 ghz n2830

or can you recommend me some games that my netbook can run?

i dont want some old games that have really poor graphics so yeah.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

Here are minimum requirements:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD 64 3200+ CPU Speed: 3.0GHz or better

RAM: 512MB RAM (XP)/1GB RAM (Vista)

Vista Video Card:Shader 3.0 or better, 256MB Nvidia GeForce 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or better

Here are suggested requirements.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- System RAM: 2GB
- Video card: DX9: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better). DX10: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster� X-Fi� series (Optimized for use with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)

Based on that I would say your weak point is your GPU. The game isn't designed for on board graphics. As for what games you CAN play, try this site.

Edited by Trikein, 20 July 2016 - 01:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users