Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless internet not working properly

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rkavala

rkavala

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

Hi <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; This ia ravi kumar and iam a hardware tech new to this forum .i got an internet connection by wireless.the internet people provided me user name and password (they are using radius server)all they are providing only through wireless no wired connection.no other internet provideres here it is a village.coming to my end there is a cpe wireless on my terrus connected with poe.from poe i connected to dlink dir605l wireless router.from starting (since taking the connection) some web pages are not loading.after a lot of google search disabled &apos;dns relay&apos; option.but after login(login.skylan.com internet login site) the idle time is 20mins but it is disconnecting frequently even im working in middle.when iam trying to login the login page is not loading.iam getting an error ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED.after some time then iam getting the login page again.i complained to the internet providers so many times but they are telling from our end its fine and no one is giving complaint.what should i do.pleeeeeease help me friends.iam facing lot of trouble

Thanyou

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users