Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i wanna ask something about my tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IndianaGuy28

IndianaGuy28

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 17 July 2016 - 04:36 PM

i know its a dumb question to ask...

i got a Nextbook tablet i want to update it to android 4.4 if i can anyways and it has jellybean too some info about the tablet below

Model: NX008HD8G

Android Verison: 4.1.1

i try looking on the net but i wasnt gettin anywhere so im askin here. and other question i wanna ask too is there anyway to get the apps i download install onto the SD card then on the memory card that built into the tablet itself 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:54 PM

1) It can be updated to 4.4.0, but it's neither easy or safe. You would have to Root the device (which offers the chance of damaging the device permanently) and then install a custom OS that someone (or yourself) has made for the device (which may also cause damage to the device).

2) I believe that 4.1.x had the ability to move certain apps to the SD card look in:

->Settings

->Storage

->Applications

select the application you would like to move and in the application's information page there should be an option to "move to SD"

Not all applications can be moved to the sd card, notably banking and social media applications cannot be moved

Posted Image

#3 IndianaGuy28

IndianaGuy28
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:59 PM

ok thx for your reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users