Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome hangs and loads SO SLOW in Windows 10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GP3

GP3

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 17 July 2016 - 09:49 AM

I never had this problem in my Windows 8 OS.

It doesn't matter if I only have 1 tab open in Chrome, the Task Manager shows at least 4 processes of Chrome.  And, my PC is noisy.

I've tried so many different sites, solutions and ignoring it - but I can't take how it slows down my PC.

Help!!

Thanks.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:34 PM

Have you uninstall chrome using Revo Uninstaller and reinstall the Chrome?
Chrome host all each taps within new Chrome process so its nothing to worry about.
Please run MalwareBytes to check for malware infections also run AdwCleaner is a program that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP), and browser Hijackers from your computer. Before using read the AdwCleaner Usage Instructions: at download link.
Start Google Chrome Safe Mode

Follow my instructions at my tutorial thread link is below to boost speed of Windows OS.

Tweaking & Optimizing Windows

Posted Image

#3 CKing123

CKing123

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:59 PM

Hello

It doesn't matter if I only have 1 tab open in Chrome, the Task Manager shows at least 4 processes of Chrome. 

Chrome creates a new process for each tab, plugin, extension, and other tasks for security. Have you tried disabling some extensions?

-CKing

If I am helping you and I don't respond within 2 days, feel free to send me a PM

Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst 

Github | Keybase

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 AM

Posted 18 July 2016 - 09:48 PM

Are there any x86 word included with the any of the processes and are there also processes without x86 or 32-bit attached to process name.

Edited by FreeBooter, 18 July 2016 - 09:49 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users