Hopefully this is in the right spot as I'm not certain if this is considered internal or external. I have a Lenovo T410 with a relatively new battery and have been having issues with the battery charging. Lately it seems that the battery will not go above 73-76% charge. Windows reports that the battery is charging, however it never goes beyond that percentage with the laptop on or off.
The battery was replaced May 2015. I checked the health of the battery using HWInfo64, and the health seems to be pretty great. Battery charging has gone back and forth with giving me problems. I'm clinging to every little bit of last hope that the battery is the issue. Here's everything that I did:
- Previously had Lenovo Power Manager; removed this.
- Checked registry for any power percentage settings; nothing was found.
- Attempted to update battery firmware; no updates found.
- Discharged the battery completely and attempted to recharge it; this didn't help.
- As stated, battery health seemed ok.
- No BIOS battery options to verify.
- Fresh install of Windows 10
Is there anything else that I can do in order to check to see what might be causing this?