Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HElp Please My computer crashes when running multiple programs and playing games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mg06981

mg06981

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

I don't know what the issue is My computer was built about 2 years ago. I checked the CPU Performance/Usage and I have seen it hit 84% before while I was gaming. I was told if it spikes to 100 the computer crashes. So I am assuming it is just spiking to 100 eventually. What do I do? Any help is appreciated.

QE721Oz.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:43 AM

Download, install, run MiniToolBox and Piriform's Speccy.  Keep all logs, don't post them until a BC team-member asks for specific log[s].  Has the computer for some time now randomly crashed or are the crashes fairly recent happenings?  If recent, do you remember any hardware or software changes made perhaps prior to the recent crashes?  This being a desktop, consider reseating everything inside and out, be sure you are properly grounded first.

Edited by RolandJS, 16 July 2016 - 09:44 AM.

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users