Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer boots problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MasseyMan65560

MasseyMan65560

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:00 AM

This morning I woke up to three screen (picture below) I turned off the computer by holding power till it shut down, Still that screen. So I did it again but I did a power cycle on the mobo and still..Again but this time I reset the mobo battery.. stilll... So, I tried to boot from a diddle rent drive the DVD/CD drive which is empty and it booted right to the Windows 10 screen no prpblem..
20160715_063248.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:08 PM

So, I tried to boot from a diddle rent drive the DVD/CD drive which is empty

Not sure what you mean by this. Can you elaborate/explain?

#3 kaljukass

kaljukass

• Banned
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:49 PM

This morning I woke up to three screen (picture below) I turned off the computer by holding power till it shut down, Still that screen. So I did it again but I did a power cycle on the mobo and still..Again but this time I reset the mobo battery.. stilll... So, I tried to boot from a diddle rent drive the DVD/CD drive which is empty and it booted right to the Windows 10 screen no prpblem..

Spoiler

Frankly, I don't understand anything at all.
Do you have a problem maybe? If, then what's the problem?

Edited by kaljukass, 15 July 2016 - 03:49 PM.

#4 MasseyMan65560

MasseyMan65560
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:01 PM

What caused that screen

#5 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:06 PM

What caused that screen

I am trying to get more information so that I might be able to answer that question. If you can answer my question in post #2, I might have a thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users