Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website/Check out Page Scanning Software

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gillway

Gillway

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:21 PM

As co-owner of a small internet retail company, which is hosted on the Aabaco, formerly Yahoo ecommerce platform, we want to be assured that our website doesn't contain any malicious scripts or other problematic security issues. Which product would your members recommend to scan the pages for any malicious items? We did find one blog post that noted Scan my Server, Web Inspector, and Quttera, but would like a third party opinion of these. Does anyone have first-hand experience with any of these products? 

Thank you! 

Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 July 2016 - 03:43 PM.
moved from Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications to Web Site Development

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:59 PM

I am also curious what people suggest. Also, pay vs free options?

Edited by Queen-Evie, 13 July 2016 - 03:46 PM.
removed suggestion to post in Web Site Development after topic was moved.

#3 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2016 - 12:45 PM

I looked around quickly, and found this site by Cloudflare. Looking for a 3rd party site that doesn't sell security.  Will edit if/when I find one.

#4 Gillway

Gillway
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:34 PM

Thanks Trikein, I did check out the Cloudflare site, it is more geared towards domain security not the actual pages on a website. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users