Jump to content
Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:17 AM
Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:18 PM
Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:40 PM
BFMS is an opensource web CMS application centered around files, and manual management. In the download you will find BFMS, a copy of the license, and basic generic instructions for installing it.
- Cleaned up some of the code.
- Message module. If enabled an additional section will appear at the top of the site for a message to be displayed in (eg: Under maintenance). You can customize the message by editing the message file. Code can be used in the message.
- Filesize files. You can enable this feature to provide a file containing the size of the file (measured in bytes). Some people may want this for verification.
- Filesize. If enabled an additional section will appear that displays the size of a file in bytes, but allows the user to convert to other unit types.
- Checksum module now referred to checksumfile module. Checksumfile module now has a separate loader file to check if it should be run. This means you can now set checksumfiles to off/on. If on, then any checksumfile types you enabled will have links shown. If off the entire module will not be present.
- Filesizefile module now has a seperate loader file to check if it should be run.
- Opinions module now has a seperate loader file to check if it should be run. It is also split into seperate files for each status. Unlike before, if you want to disable opinions, but still display previous cast votes, you must use "readonly" as the status, not "off", which entirely disables the module.
- Comments module now has a seperate loader file to check if it should be run. It is also split into several files, one per status. Unlike before, if you want to disable comments, but still display previous comments, you need to use "readonly" as the status, not "off" which disables comments entirely.
- Fixed issues with comment list buttons, and simplified the code.
- Applied new commentlist code improvements to search code.
- Fixed Search next/previous/beginning buttons not working, because list isn't present since search terms weren't preserved.
- Fixed Search height issue when list is full.
- Checksum files
- Filesize file
- Viewing pages for png, jpeg, jpg, gif, webm, and txt. Files ending with .loop.webm will be looped like a gif.
- Download pages with expiring download links.
- Display a message at page top
- HTML5 compliant browser (I've been using Mozilla Firefox)
- PHP7 (I am running PHP 7.0.4 on the machine I've been building it on. I suspect it would also work for PHP5.4 and 5.5, but haven't tested and won't be).
- Apache (I am running Apache 2.4.18 on the machine I've been building it on.). You must have htaccess enabled, and mod_rewrite on.
Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:32 AM
Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:05 PM
Posted 11 August 2016 - 05:07 PM
Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:24 PM
Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:29 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users