Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I dont know upgrading to gtx 750 2gb will work with these specs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dannyboi

Dannyboi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:09 PM

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GH\, 3201 Mhz, 4 core(s), 4 Logical Processors

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GT 620

See i wanna get a new video card to run cs go at better fps, at the moment i usually get above 60, mostly 70-90 but i wanna upgrade to a gtx 750 2gb and i dont know if my system meets the requirments. I dont know much about pc's

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sabastiondoggie

Sabastiondoggie

• Members
  • 239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 AM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:18 PM

Im running my emachine AMD Athlon II X2 250u 5gb with a 750 graphic card installed runs pretty decent on my machine, i have to do some tweaking on some of my games like witcher 3, so im pretty sure your i5 will run better than my machine.  by the way with tweaking i can get 60 fps on my games,  re recently got my GTA 5 to run without the messing roads and buildings,  but that was with super tweaking.  if your a gamer and very worried about games playing well?  there are some very good youtube videos that will help check these guys out:

they both helped me with my low end pc with the decent graphic card...lol.

#3 Drillingmachine

Drillingmachine

• Members
  • 2,400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:47 AM

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GH\, 3201 Mhz, 4 core(s), 4 Logical Processors

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GT 620

See i wanna get a new video card to run cs go at better fps, at the moment i usually get above 60, mostly 70-90 but i wanna upgrade to a gtx 750 2gb and i dont know if my system meets the requirments. I dont know much about pc's

How about something better like RX 480 custom or RX 470?

Also is that HP machine?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users