I know this HAS to be a setting on my laptop or chrome browser somewhere. I'm the only one having a problem here on the same router and it happens to me on my laptop AND my android phone. It doesn't happen on other devices connected to the same router. My error is:
Happens when searching on Google, trying to access gmail, youtube, or any other Google related site.
I have already tried:
1. Deleting chrome and re-installing.
2. Resetting defaults in Chrome.
3. Flushing DNS.
4. Releasing and renewing DNS.
5. Disabling the QUIC protocol
6. Turning off all extensions in Chrome.
7. Turning off anti-virus.
and more and more.
This started when my old router died and CenturyLink replaced it. Anyone have any ideas??