Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Iowa Farmer's Daughter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 survivrs

survivrs

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 PM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:14 PM

[font=Trebuchet Ms][size=6]
Hi, I live in a small town in Iowa, never understand what I've done to screw up my computer or worse yet, trying to figure out what my kids did to freeze up the PC. That is why I prefer my Laptop. No one else has access to it. My favorite thing to do is either email friends or shop online. I also love my Kawasaki Ninja-I won't let my husband drive it. He's not quite as adventurous as I am anyway. It's much cheaper to fill it's gas tank than the one in my car. My husband and I have 2 teenage boys. With our 17 year old, I'm still anxiously awaiting for the "terrible twos" to end. I enjoy Nascar racing, Dale Jarrett is my favorite driver, and I'm a White Sox fan-especially for Jim Thome and A.J. Pierzynski. I could watch the Blue Collar Comedy movies over and over, those guys are hilarious. I guess I'll go searching for icons now.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 PM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:38 PM

Welcome to this great user community!
If we can help you with fixing what your sons probably caused, just let us know. Or better: make THEM fix it!

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image survivrs
I know just what you mean.... we have 3 teenagers.... the one computer is a bit of a nightmare, but ours is just fine!. you just can't get through to them.
I'ts good to see you here at BC :thumbsup:

Edited by Starbuck, 12 August 2006 - 06:08 PM.

BBPP6nz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users