Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

gpu trying to reach 60c and over

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yunion

yunion

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:31 AM

okay so i was running second life its like a game and when i did i was checking my system temperatures on speccy and when i did i saw that my gpu ASUS GTX 750 Ti OC 2 GB is wanting to reach 60 c is it normal for my gpu to reach these temperatures?

Edited by yunion, 11 July 2016 - 03:38 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ATY

ATY

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 03:57 AM

Your GPU temperature is fine. No need to over-react it, as long it below 95C than you're good. Here is the NVIDIA GTX 750TI max thermal temperature. Remember, if your GTX 750TI exceed 95C than you should notice performance drop because this is where you see your GPU throttling. The GTX 750TI maximum temperature is highlighted with the red color. 

r3h3ZWe.jpg

Edited by ATY, 11 July 2016 - 03:57 AM.

#3 yunion

yunion
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic