Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just a thank you

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Yiphee

Yiphee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:12 AM

I just want to thank Bleeping Computer for it's help over the years, especially regarding malware removal, and would like to point out that one of the products you recommend, Malwarebytes, is free.
Although you can upgrade to a live scanner version, it's is not necessary to pay a penny to find and remove malware with Malwarebytes.
I'm pointing this out because a certain company seems to be afraid of losing money, as you failed to give them a good review, and they are claiming that you earn money out of recommending products, especially Malwarebytes.
I've never had to purchase a full version, and Malwarebytes free version has always sorted out ALL of my malware problems.
Users are able to upgrade at their choice, but the software you recommend for the purpose of curing a users problem is NOT dependent on them purchasing it. This is an important legal point in your defence and should be passed on to your legal team.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 10 July 2016 - 09:53 AM.
moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users