Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC not booting, possibly MOBO

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jtheros

Jtheros

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 PM

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:41 AM

My system recently started crashing randomly, now it wont even start. I replaced the PSU and RAM thinking they were the problem but it had no effect. The MOBO power led is lit but when it is pressed the CPU fan spins for a moment then nothing. This was tested with all peripherals detatched. I also tried resetting CMOS jumper to factory defaults to no avail. So I think the MOBO may have gone bad but dont want to try replacing more parts without getting some advice.

MOBO is MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming

E.V.G.A 750W PSU

Running Windows 10
Any and all help is much appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users