Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Crime Stories

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trizisha

trizisha

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:46 PM

Hello all! Someone please help! I've been having trouble with games on my computer. they install successfully, but they won't start up. I've tried installing Crime Stories, and when it starts up, it only shows an M at the top of screen and an I at the bottom of the screen and then it just freezes....nothing comes on. What am i doing wrong? someone please help! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,605 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:51 PM

CPU: 1.8 GHz Pentium® 4 Processor
RAM: 512 MB or Higher
Video: 32 MB DirectX® 9.0c Compatible or Higher
CD/DVD-ROM: 32x
Sound: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Series
Disk Space: 1.0 GB
Input: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers

Does your computer meet the above recommended requirements?

Edited by buddy215, 12 August 2006 - 12:56 PM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 trizisha

trizisha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:08 PM

i think so...except i have 256MB instead of 512MB. but it says on the box just to have a minimum of 256MB and it should still work. and i have DirectX 9.0c....any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users