Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Natural Keyboard

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lostsoul65

lostsoul65

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

I have been using Microsoft Natural Keyboard from day one or for 25 years. Now their Natural Keyboards are crap like the 4000 and 7000 are junk. So does anyone know of a good Natural Keyboard?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 PM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:41 PM

I don't have any specific recommendations (I generally don't recommend something unless I have actually used it myself...and I "regular" keyboards), but this might help:

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/comfortable-ergo-keyboard/

Unfortunately, they recommend another Microsoft keyboard (Microsoft Sculpt Ergo). Since you did not say what about the Natural Keyboards is crap/junk (build quality? ergonomics? something else?), it is possible this might suffer some of the same issues. If it does, then you could consider their "Upgrade Pick" which is the Matias Ergo Pro, but it is expensive ($200 US). From what I understand, Matias does have a good reputation, especially with their mechanical keyboards (assuming you like the "clackity, clack, clack" of mechanical keyboards).

This site might also offer some useful info:

http://allthingsergo.com/blog/category/reviews/ergonomic-keyboards/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users