Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My chairs is killing me! Need a new one

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 luckybleeper

luckybleeper

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:18 AM

Hi guys!

I'm not sure if it's good place but didn't find better subforum so if something's wrong please moderator to move this topic to proper part of forum :)

Anyway I need to buy a new chair for my office work. I work on my PC about 8 hours a day and my back and neck are killing me. I have really shi**y chair (bought about 5 years ago) and need something ergonomic.

I don't like "gaming chairs" as they look a little bit childish for me. I did a little Google research and found some good ranking of chairs on blog of one guy here. He recommended ANCHEER AN-OCOO3 and I like both design and ergonomic features of this chair (like head support).

And I want to make sure and just ask you guys: maybe someone use one of Ancheer chair and could say something about that company? Or you have your own ergonomic chair which you can recommend?

Thanks for any help.

Joey.

Edited by hamluis, 30 July 2016 - 01:17 PM.
Moved from Buying New to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LiamP5

LiamP5

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:46 PM

This chair will be perfect for office use.
To achieve something first try
to get the knowledge about it.
Be happy, always try
for it
.......................Lets do it and learn from bleepingcomputer.com Never feel alone

#3 ScathEnfys

ScathEnfys

Bleeping Butterfly

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:58 PM

"Gaming" chairs and Office chairs have a lot in common, except the slightly garish styles on most gaming chairs. I would simply browse office chairs on Amazon and find one with good reviews. Obviously, your budget is going to dictate what kind of chair is available to you... what is it?
Proud system builder, modder, and watercooler.

GitHub | SoundCloud | Keybase

#4 luckybleeper

luckybleeper
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 11 July 2016 - 06:29 AM

My budget is about $200-300. I found this ANCHEER AN-OCOO3 from the review on Amazon as you said and I think I'll buy it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users