Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Why erasing $RECYCLE.BIN does transforming on to a number?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hecs

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:10:45 PM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:05 AM

i did erasing the $RECYCLE.BIN and it gets transformed to a number then I erased that, again and the number is trnsformed on to another number, I didit several times and it is transformed again, until I eliminate that with the unlocker utility, then it is send to a Recycler (but I did configurate the  Recycle to "Don't move files to the Recycle Bin,,,bla bla"), Also I did the elimination of "System Volume Information" with utilities to unlock that fille, taking the propertiy of it, ann unlock the data hanging un it then I could erase it, So i erase again the $RECYCLE.BIN an I can erase it. If I reboolt

and things are coming back okey. Then after some time, doing work, I do try again about the $RECYCLE.BIN erasing it and start doing again the conversion to numbers.

How could I get rid of that behaivior?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,135 posts
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:43 AM

May i ask why you are deleting the $RECYCLE.BIN folder and messing around with  "System Volume Information" folder.

Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- Dalai Lama

#3 inkoalawetrust

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:56 AM

Like FreeBooter said why are you deleting $RECYCLE.BIN in the first place ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users