Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Secondary hard drive (D:/) filling up for unknown reason

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tr1boon

Tr1boon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:37 PM

For some reason, my secondary hard drive, a 2TB Seagate Barracuda, has been filled up almost completely. I am absolutely sure that it is not my stuff that is filling it. Last time I checked, my stuff occupied around 25% of the HDD in question. (Being mostly games and game developer tools)

I have run Avast, MBAM and others, but none of them seems to find anything suspicious...

I'd appreciate any help in finding the cause for this mysterious occupation of my HDD and favorably removing it

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users