Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD when coming out of SLEEP mode

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan

• Members
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:28 PM

Hi,

My Windows 7 Pro home built computer with an ASUS B150 motherboard and Intel Core i3 processor has been experiencing an intermittent problem recently when coming out of SLEEP mode. About one time out of 15, I get the BSOD and a message that states: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATION. Then there is a lot of text and then a message at the bottom that says that a log file is being created. The text doesn't stay on the screen long enough to read very much of it before it disappears. Sometimes it just does a Restart operation,and sometimes I get the Safe Mode screen.

The BSOD screen does not say where this log file is being created or what its name is. I'm not all that savvy with the OS, so if someone can tell me where I might find the file, I will locate it and post it here for anyone who may be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 07 July 2016 - 01:59 PM.
Moved from Windows 7 to BSOD forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:15 AM

How to receive help diagnosing Blue Screens and Windows crashes - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic176011.html

Louis

#3 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:24 PM

Thanks, Louis!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users