Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Re-CodeComputers

Re-CodeComputers

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:12 PM

hello,

I'm a lone computer repairer from Victoria (Australia) who at the moment only fixes computers as a hobby but one day would love to have my own computer business!

So far I've fixed a Pryon desktop pc that did not run correctly due to the power supply, I've also built 2 computers from scratch, and i'm learning how to recover data from old SAS drives, and also how to rejuvenate older (1990-2005) computers into modern workstations and home entertainment systems!

I don't know it all, but there's only one way to learn!

I have a knack for being able to troubleshoot issues, so at the moment I have 5 HP Pavilions (x gov) and 4 Dell OptiPlex 755's and a 760 (x hospital) along with an older PC from the late 1990's to play with and repair.

I'm glad to finally be apart of this website! :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,685 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer. A Victorian? Well it could be worse, You could be a Queenslander, I come from the greatest state NSW.

and also how to rejuvenate older (1990-2005) computers into modern workstations and home entertainment systems!

Have you tried Linux?

As a new member be sure to read

For Linux users.

Regards.
NickAu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users