Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keeping getting logged out of my web sites and can't play video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ingjr

Ingjr

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 06 July 2016 - 06:35 PM

Title says quite a bit of what is happening.  On my favorite web forums I keep getting logged out every time I change sites and come back.  I'm also having trouble playing video from these forums that other members post up.  When I try to do any maintenance such as defrag, dump my unused files, etc. I am unable to do the maintenance.  Keeps telling me there is an error and can't get to the desired maintenance I need.  Any suggestions? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:13 AM

Can you give us error message when you logged out? 

Have you tried different web browsers?

Update flash player.

Install all important Windows updates.

What happens when you try to defragment HDD are there any error message.

Can you explain more about what you mean about dump your files are you having issue deleting files and if yes are there any error massage?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users