previous week i upgraded to
GB Z170X Gaming 7
16 GB Corsair LPX Ram
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming 8X
and i also used my older stuff:
Sandisk Extreme Pro SSD
WD 1TB Hard drive
So here is the situation...
First days, everything was working fine, then suddenly my computer wouldn't boot. Fans and Leds would turn on for 1 sec and then it wouldn't boot.
I did memtest, 100% pass 0 errors, i updated the Firmwire, i did Bios Reset, i removed the battery from the Bios etc etc, nothing helped
Steps i done for a temp solution:
1) Swapped, removed etc RAM, didn't boot (fans would spin for 1 sec)
2) Removed ALL cables 1 by 1 leaving only the CPU and Motherboard cable on, it wouldn't boot (fans would spin for 1 sec)
3) Tried to manually boot the PSU when having the CPU cable on the mobo and also when disconnected, manually via a wire didnt boot again fans would spin for 1 sec)
4) Connected an EVGA PSU to CPU and Motherboard, and boom, it booted.
5) Took out the PSU and manually started it via a wire and PSU worked.
6) Connected the Corsair again to Motherboard and CPU and it booted....WTF?!?!
This happened 7 times now almost every day, today it happened twice! Almost actually when i shut down the computer, it doesn't happen all the time
I also noticed that once this happens (fans spin for 1 sec and led turns on but system wont start) the Power On button's LED of the case its turned on all the time (it should turn on since the system doesnt turn on)
I tried replacing my RAM and it didnt help, could it be the AX1200i a faulty PSU? I didnt have any problems like before upgrading
Can somebody please for the love of God help me with that?
Edited by Reystar, 04 July 2016 - 05:16 PM.