Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD immediately upon starting any torrent client

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 herman1134

herman1134

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 AM

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

Hello:

Oddly around 2 weeks ago, whenever I started a torrent I would get an immediate BSOD and reset. BlueScreenView showed it was always an ntoskrnl.exe error and a "DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL" error.

I tried updating all drivers and canceling IPv6. I formatted and reinstalled everything and the exact same thing happened. There isn't anything else wrong with my Desktop so far as I can tell.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
    Intel Core i7 @ 3.60GHz 
    32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI FORMULA (SOCKET 1150) 
    DELL U2412M (1920x1200@59Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (MSI)    50 °C
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (MSI)    50 °C
    ForceWare version: 368.39
    SLI Enabled
    931GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB SCSI Disk Device (SSD)    41 °C
    HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH16NS40 SCSI CdRom Device
    ASUS DRW-24B1ST i ATA Device
Attached File  SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   1.49MB   2 downloadsAttached File  perfmon.zip   162.98KB   1 downloads

Any help would be appreciated. :unsure:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 axe0

axe0

• Malware Study Hall Junior
  • 258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:06 AM

Hi herman1134,

I would recommend to clean install Windows using a genuine activation and stop pirating programs. Piracy is more then likely against the forum rules and as such no support will be given until all piracy has been removed and you have genuinely activated your installation after a clean installation.

Kind regards,
Axe0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users