Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

keyboard lag??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TgxLEGENDz

TgxLEGENDz

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:21 PM

So i actually have a really nice keyboard that i really like! it is the das keyboard 4 ultimate. it is a mechanical keyboard. recently whenever i have been playing games there is a sort of lag/glitch. so when it starts, whatever buttons i was holding down when it occurs, get stuck. not the keys themselves. as the physical keys are functioning just fine. but in the game, say i was holding down the "W" key. even if i let go of the "W" key. my character continues to walk forward. this has rendered most games unplayable, and i dont know what to do. i have switched to different USB ports. used mobo usb ports and the usb ports on the front panel of my case. and the keyboard is a driver less keyboard so that isnt the problem either

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,625 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 AM

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:34 PM

See if using the options in Filter Keys helps.

http://www.cleartalents.com/mcmw/changing-keyboard-settings-windows-7-8/

#3 TgxLEGENDz

TgxLEGENDz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:27 PM

See if using the options in Filter Keys helps.

http://www.cleartalents.com/mcmw/changing-keyboard-settings-windows-7-8/

that isnt helping, and now that i am paying attention to it, i am noticing that my cursor is lagging too, like sometimes no matter what my dpi is set to, or how much i move my mouse, my cursor only moves a tiny bit. i tried setting it so that windows cant turn the keyboard off for power saving purposes, and that seemed to help for a while, but now it is happening again

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,625 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 AM

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:52 AM

What OS are you using. In regards to the power saving setting was this using USB selective suspend?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users