Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AOC G2770PQU Monitor Won't Recognize DirecTV Signal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sobjw

sobjw

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:32 PM

I recently bought a AOC G2770PQU monitor, loving it so far except one fairly major issue. It won't detect my DirecTV. Whenever I turn on my DirecTV receiver and try and switch the monitor to the HDMI input I just get a black screen with "No Signal" displayed.

I have the DirecTV running thru an HDMI splitter along with my Xbox 360 & PS3. I've switched out the HDMI cable, I've plugged the DirecTV straight into the monitor, nothing happens. I know the DirecTV receiver is working because one time I had the Xbox on and I switched the splitter over to the DirecTV input and the DirecTV signal actually showed up. I watched TV for a bit, then realized my 360 was still on. I reached over and turned off the 360 and as soon as it powered down, poof my DirecTV signal disappeared again! 

Any ideas or thoughts on this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users