Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP can't press the install button in apks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Razor433

Razor433

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 01 July 2016 - 06:20 PM

I have been dealing with this for a while, I got an android 5.0 phone and I just factory reseted it then downloaded some apps in the play store, downloaded a game from apk and then suddenly when I try to install other apks it won't work. I don't have apps that dim my screen either.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sinister_midget

sinister_midget

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:47 AM

That has happened to me whenever I use any tool that tries to save battery life by altering the screen settings. Apps such as Lux Auto Brightness, or Twilight for instance. If you have anything like that, turn it off or uninstall it to see it at works.

I tried several. I liked them, but they had a bad habit of doing as you describe. So I stopped using them.

#3 Nzyme

Nzyme

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

There is an app called "Install Button Unlocker". Try that and let me know the results.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users