Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc audio lagging and frame stuttering at the same time.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jonathan091

jonathan091

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2016 - 03:41 PM

Ever since this morning I've been experiencing frame skips where the frames just pause and the audio stops when ever the frames skip. It gets very annoying in games. My computer has an i7 6700 processor, gtx 970 graphics card and 16 gb ram so I highly doubt its the hardware. I purchased this pc about 2 months ago so I dont think that it is old software. I have the latest Nvidai drivers so Im not sure if thats the problem. Its very annoying and any help is appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:29 AM

Uninstall the graphic card driver and reinstall the graphic card driver make sure to select clean install from Advanced installation setup window if this will not resolve the issue try previous version of the graphic card driver. Install latest version of the sound card driver.

2GvnEq2.gif

#3 axe0

axe0

• Malware Study Hall Junior
  • 254 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:57 AM

I would recommend to use Display Driver Uninstaller for uninstalling the graphics drivers

Kind regards,
Axe0

#4 AlikDiana

AlikDiana

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:49 AM

Did you mean your computer is crash when runs game? Or whatever you run, the audio and frame are stuttering?

#5 AlikDiana

AlikDiana

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:51 PM

Hi jonathan091,

For the audio stuttering or distortion, mostly is the audio driver problem. You can do three things:

1. Update the audio drivers for your computer. Try to uninstall your audio drivers first.

2. Disable audio enhancements.

3. Try to use different audio formats.

And you can view this article: how to solve realtek audio stuttering after upgrade to windows 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users