These files related to the smitfraud
family of trojans,
In particular a set of malware that falls under the name of Zlob.
You can try tg1911's instructions but I don't
think they will work.
You will need a special removal tool called smitfraudfix to remove these files.
You can read more about these files here:
Please download SmitfraudFix
- Extract the content (a folder named SmitfraudFix) to your Desktop.
- Open the SmitfraudFix folder and double-click smitfraudfix.cmd
- Select option #1 - Search by typing 1
, and press Enter.
- A text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
- Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.